In order to test a candidate, you must first generate a licence code. One licence code is required for each individual test.
To generate a license code for testing candidates:
- Click on "2. Generate Licence Code(s)".
- The next screen will show the number of test credits available for each type of test.
- Consider the number of candidates your require licence codes for; e.g. if you expect to test 20 candidates this week, you may wish to generate 20 license codes. Enter this value in the box and select "Generate".
- A list of some of your licence codes appears. Each licence code is unique; it should be 16 characters long and comprise only alphanumeric characters, e.g. 6FE26177EEAD7012
- To begin the test, you can either click "Start test" to begin immediately, or copy/paste the licence code(s) to another PC.
You can see all the licence codes available by clicking on "View all licence codes" at the bottom of the page. A full list of codes will appear on screen.