Please use Manager Login to allocate the courses to your member crew. If you use a shared computer, please ensure you are sign-off from https://learn.marlins.co.uk/ and restart your browser prior to start.
1. Go to https://shop.marlins.co.uk/account?action=login_form and log in with the credential you used for purchasing the courses.
2. Once logged, you will see a summary of your licences. To start the allocation, click 'create a student list'.
3. Enter the list name, tick the appropriate course code and click 'Add'.
4. The list is now created. To allocate the course, click 'Add students'.
5. Enter the name and email address of the crew, then click 'Add'.
6. Keep adding the names until all crew are entered. Confirm all information entered is correct, select the names you wish to enrol and click 'Enrol selected students'.
7. Successful enrolled students will be shown under Enrolled Students section. The crew should have now received an automatic confirmation email from Marlins. Note please ask the crew to check their inbox and junk mail box as sometimes such an email may be filtered in.
8. Use provided credential to login the LMS and start the course. The user must update their DOB, Job title and National ID via https://learn.marlins.co.uk/user/edit.php?course=1 as the information will be shown on the course certificate.