If you are unable to run your test, it may be that Adobe Flash player is not enabled in your browser.
To fix this in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Type chrome://settings/content in your address bar, to access Google Chrome settings.
- Select "Flash" from the page that appears:
- Make sure the option "Allow sites to run Flash" is switched on:
- On the same page, in the section "Allow", click "ADD":
- Type "[*.]marlinstests.com" and click "ADD" to save:
- You can now close the Settings tab and return to www.marlinstests.com, to begin your test. In some cases, it may be necessary to close your browser and re-open it.