Please use the Manager Login to allocate bulk purchased courses to your staff or crew members. If you are using a shared computer, please ensure you are have logged out from https://learn.marlins.co.uk/ and restart your browser prior to start.
1. Go to https://shop.marlins.co.uk/account?action=login_form and log in with the credentials you created/used when purchasing the courses.
2. Once logged, you will see a summary of your purchased licences. To begin allocating, click 'Create a student list'.
3. Enter any name for the list, e.g. the name of the vessel. Tick the appropriate course(s) and click 'Add'.
4. The list is now created. To add individuals to the list, click 'Add students'.
5. Enter the name and email address of the crew, then click 'Add'.
6. Keep adding names until all crew members details are entered. Check all of the information entered is correct, then tick the names you wish to enrol and click 'Enrol Selected Students'.
7. Successfully enrolled students will be shown in the 'Enrolled Students' section. The crew should automatically receive an enrollment email from Marlins; please ask individuals to check their inbox and junk mail box as sometimes the notification email can be incorrectly identified as spam.
8. Individuals can now use the login credentials provided in their email to access the LMS and start the course. The user must update their DOB, Job title and National ID via https://learn.marlins.co.uk/user/edit.php?course=1 as this information will be shown on their course certificate.